Types of Care
We offer free advice based on 26 years of care experience.
To give a quality of life to the ones you love who are no longer able to care for themselves,
from our kind, caring and dedicated staff.
Our fully trained staff understand how the many forms of Dementia affect a person and the daily challenges and changes it brings.
- Short term – for a few days just to make things easier, perhaps for a holiday/special occasion.
- Long term – quality care geared to the needs of the individual by fully trained, caring and dedicated staff.
- Convalescence care – recuperation tailored to individual needs and adapted as you return to health.
- Respite – a much needed break for a family carer.
- Family carer replacement and post hospital care - alternative care while a family carer recuperates.
- Care for Couples - enabling couples to stay together.
Our care services include:
- Furnished accommodation with/without en-suite facilities
- Comprehensive individual care plans for personal dignified care and assistance
- Choice of menu giving you freshly cooked nutritional meals to give a well-balanced diet
- Laundry, shopping and light housework
- Social care support and encouragement ie keep fit, musical entertainment, outings.
- Providing medication and appointments
- Companionship and escorting to social activities/trips to friends
- Laundry, personal shopping and no housework
- Support with hobbies
- Making appointments
- Doing what we can to ensure residents maintain a healthy, happy life with choice and independence.
"Probably one of the most important decisions you will ever have to make in your lifetime. ‘Oh no, not ‘a home’!"
"As the eldest son of Eastfield Farm Residential Home’s longest serving resident, which has just surpassed seventeen years, yes, seventeen years, I hear you say. Then please read on, and let me alleviate some of the concerns and even fears that you may......"
"Thanks to the professional and dedicated staff"
"Mum has been at Eastfield for 3 years. Thanks to the professional and dedicated staff for the care and love she receives, she has found a peaceful haven when she most needed it."
"We can’t thank the staff enough"
"Dad has only been here for a few months, but he feels safe, secure and this is his home. We can’t thank the staff enough for the love, care and support they have shown us all."
"A warm and loving feel to the place"
"When I took Mum to Eastfield on New Years' Eve, I knew immediately that she would be safe and happy there. There's a warm and loving feel to the place, it doesn't smell like a residential home...."
Planning your care?
Call our friendly team on 01964 671134